Last Sunday I made this for a few friends of ours and since there was absolutely nothing left…I feel like that means it was a hit. It especially hit the spot for a friend of ours who unbeknownst is super lactose intolerant. He just about cried when he found out that he could actually enjoy delicious chocolate pudding for the first time in what seemed to have been a lifetime.
This recipe is super easy, creamy, chocolaty, light, and only a blender required.
Tofulicious Chocolate Pudding
- 2 packages of silken tofu
- 1.4 oz can of coconut cream
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup raw honey or coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
HOW IT’S MADE:
- Throw all the ingredients in your high speed blender
- Scoop out into a large bowl or individual serving cups and let chill for at least 30 minutes
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
Oh, and like most things on this blog…it’s toddler approved ;)
Making this recipe? Comment below!